Greetings to all of our new friends from last month’s National Down Syndrome Congress Monumental Meeting in Washington, DC! We had a GREAT time and hope that you did, too!
Congratulations to the Hayes family from Baltimore, MD! They won the AirBlox set! Thanks to everyone that participated!
Our personal Monumental highlights:
- The kindness shown and stories shared by the families that visited our booth
- Being a part of the family reunion
- Getting a Tim Hug from Tim Harris of Tim’s Place in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Jenna and Donna’s Just for You CardArt
- Meeting Holly James Shapiro and Dixie James and receiving a copy of their book- a must read for parents of children with Down Syndrome!
- Reece’s Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry
- Many, many more…
We’d love to hear about Your Highlights on Warner’s Corner blog or our Facebook page! (Please “Like” us, too!)
Lollacups will be here soon!
We eagerly anticipate their September arrival. FYI, they no longer will be available in purple or black. Those colors have been replaced by pink and blue. Click here to pre-order!
We look forward to visiting with you again next summer in Denver, Colorado!Tags: children, children with down syndrome, down syndrome children, National Down Syndrome Congress Convention, safety, special needs eye glasses